NCL website issues booking Deluxe Owner's Suite?

klepton

I haven't booked an NCL cruise in over 5 years, so I was just curious if this was a known problem or if others had experienced anything similar.

Looking at a Hawaii PoA cruise for late 2015 last night, looking at different cabins, floorplans, etc. Finally decided the Deluxe Owner's Suite looked good and went to book it. (there's only one room of this class on PoA) It then showed me an error message stating it was no longer available. Bummer! So I went back and sure enough it showed as sold out on the page that showed all the category types available to me. After clicking around looking at the other suites I noticed it was no longer showing as sold out. Clicked it and got through to the room selection page, with only one room choice (12006) available. But after clicking through this page I got the error message again stating it was no longer available.

At this point I called NCL booking, was on hold for 30 minutes or so before talking to an agent. He confirmed that the cabin was indeed sold. He even had me on hold for a few minutes while he called someone else to make sure it was an actual reservation and not a courtesy hold. He came back and said it was an actual reservation.

Fast forward to tonight. I'm back on the site and looking at suites and see it's still showing as available. Clicking on it gave me the same error message. But clicking on it a few minutes later got me back to the room selection screen. Then from there I got the "no longer available" error again.

At this point I'm more curious than anything... I just started clicking the "select" button over and over again. I'd click, wait a few seconds until I got the error message, click, ... repeat... After about 20 minutes of this (I know... I'm a little obsessed) I finally got through that screen to the page where it asked for guest information.

Filled all that info in, gave them my credit card, and the booking went through! I'm confirmed in that exact room!

Is this a glitch in their booking system? Should I be concerned that this room is now double booked and I'm going to get bumped?