What happened to Spirit out of Pt Canaveral

RNPJN

Not sure that anything has happened with that plan except that, they are still trying to determine when the Spirit and the Sun are to go into dry dock, at least that's what I've heard.

Was told by my PCC that the remaining ships/itineraries should be available for booking the 1st couple of weeks of May. If you check the website you should notice that there are still quite a few missing sailings for 2015/2016.

Coming soon....

Not sure that anything has happened with that plan except that, they are still trying to determine when the Spirit and the Sun are to go into dry dock, at least that's what I've heard.

Spirit was just in dry dock in February. I would hope she wouldn't need another one for a few years.

Everyone can relax for at least 2 years.

From another thread same subject

Sun Sailings

Dear Cruise Critic members, Norwegian Sun will continue to follow her scheduled itinerary and is not scheduled for dry dock until April 2016, upon completion of her South America 2016 Spring Season.

Norwegian Cruise Line

http://www.ncl.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Everyone can relax for at least 2 years.

From another thread same subject

Sun Sailings

Dear Cruise Critic members, Norwegian Sun will continue to follow her scheduled itinerary and is not scheduled for dry dock until April 2016, upon completion of her South America 2016 Spring Season.

Norwegian Cruise Line

www.ncl.com

What does that have to do with the Spirit out of Port Canaveral?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

What does that have to do with the Spirit out of Port Canaveral?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

In the beginning there was light........and Spirit out of Port Canaveral. There was some question regarding one of the 2 ships, Spirit or Sun, going into dry dock before beginning their new itins. Apparently not. :D

And there is: http://www.ncl.com/vacations/orlando-&-beaches-(port-canaveral)-norwegian-spirit?ships=4294963182&embarkationport=4294963202

All of the Spirit cruises from Port Canaveral are now listed, starting in November 21, 2015.

Read from post #3 on. SMH!

In the beginning there was light........and Spirit out of Port Canaveral. There was some question regarding one of the 2 ships, Spirit or Sun, going into dry dock before beginning their new itins. Apparently not.

Gotcha. The post to which I replied didn't quote anything, so I wrongly assumed it was responding to the topic of the thread. My bad. I should have known better.

Edited by LrgPizza