Heli - Dog Sled - Denali (BQ?)

Hate 2 W8t

BQ - I saw you are on-line and thought I would try this one out on you...

There is a heli- dog sled tour in Denali that goes to Nenana Glacier. Do you think I have ANY shot at that one on September 7 or 8th???

THANKS!!! :D

I know the question was directed at someone else, but I've never been shy about speaking up! :D

To answer your question: I doubt it. Dog sledding was a high-priority excursion for me. We are sailing late September, and Princess did not offer this excursion on our cruise.

So, being adventuresome and resourceful, I did a google search and contacted the dog-sledding companies directly. They all said that they quit running the dogs by mid- to late-Aug. Two firms said that several years ago, when the summer was cool and the snow stayed around much longer than usual, they ran the dogs thru Sept 10th.......and they both said this would not be such a year.

Nevertheless, it can't hurt to send your own emails; just don't hold out much hope.

Archived