Worst Kids Sail Free Promotion of ANY line

Firstly, nobody books the full price with Carnival, there is always a sale of some sort so the full price, isn't really the actual value. I have booked a KSF promotion with NCL and actually got that! I had been pricing for several months for a certain sailing and knew that the promotion would be coming up, it did and I actually only paid a fraction of what I would have had I booked in the previous months. I currently have a cruise booked with Carnival and was interested in checking to see if the KSF was worthwhile and like everyone is stating, it was more than what I paid, which is okay. If I wasn't happy with the rate I have, I wouldn't have booked, that being said, if a lower prices becomes available of course we want to take advantage of it. What did upset me when I checked into the promotion, at the time it was offering final payment 30 days prior to sailing. I read the fine print and then the extra fine print, looked like it applied to every cruise. I did a mock booking, looked like it applied, I called to see about switching, even though it was a little extra, having the extension for final payment is a huge deal for me. She said it applied, then as she was booking she said oh, I guess it doesn't apply to your sailing, it is only select sailings. It did not state select in the promotion or mock booking. Very misleading. Anyway, whatever the fare, whenever final payment is due, the countdown is on and I'm still excited!

Firstly, nobody books the full price with Carnival, there is always a sale of some sort so the full price, isn't really the actual value. I have booked a KSF promotion with NCL and actually got that! I had been pricing for several months for a certain sailing and knew that the promotion would be coming up, it did and I actually only paid a fraction of what I would have had I booked in the previous months. I currently have a cruise booked with Carnival and was interested in checking to see if the KSF was worthwhile and like everyone is stating, it was more than what I paid, which is okay. If I wasn't happy with the rate I have, I wouldn't have booked, that being said, if a lower prices becomes available of course we want to take advantage of it. What did upset me when I checked into the promotion, at the time it was offering final payment 30 days prior to sailing. I read the fine print and then the extra fine print, looked like it applied to every cruise. I did a mock booking, looked like it applied, I called to see about switching, even though it was a little extra, having the extension for final payment is a huge deal for me. She said it applied, then as she was booking she said oh, I guess it doesn't apply to your sailing, it is only select sailings. It did not state select in the promotion or mock booking. Very misleading. Anyway, whatever the fare, whenever final payment is due, the countdown is on and I'm still excited!

Wow these type of claims are unbelievable. Cause if 1 person on 1 cruise pays full price your claim just lost all creditablity. And I am willing to bet on most sailings there is at least 1 cabin that someone paid full price.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Forums mobile app