Park and cruise POM

chascougs

Looking for parking options for POM that include round trip shuttle for 5 of us or am I better served just parking at the port. Will be driving in the morning of the cruise so not looking for hotel stay/park and cruise thanks! Looked on trip advisor and saw a few but looking here for more guidance.

Edited by chascougs

Looking for parking options for POM that include round trip shuttle for 5 of us or am I better served just parking at the port. Will be driving in the morning of the cruise so not looking for hotel stay/park and cruise thanks! Looked on trip advisor and saw a few but looking here for more guidance.

Miami, more than other ports, does not have many reliable offsite parking options so parking at the port is probably the most recommended parking spot.

I've use Premier Parking (1415 NE 2nd Ave one) twice and I approved both experiences. They only shuttle up to 4 people and tell people to drop luggage and people off at the port first if they have more than 4. They are pretty strict with this rule. They park cars on the 5th level of a parking garage and the shuttle service was good. Their rates are like $10.00 a day, so 50% off the price of parking at the port.