Norway/Scandinavia/Fjords/Russia HELP!

I'm loving this new WOW sale for next year but I need help! Which cruise do you recommend? The 7-night Norway, 9 night Norway Fjords or the 7-night Scandinavia/Russia?

I'm looking for great scenery, nature and culture. Also, the itinerary that's least likely to have rough seas :(

Thanks in advance. Just got off Vision two days ago and I need to get another cruse booked! Withdrawal!

We did a back to back that visited Scandinavia/Russia and the Norwegian fjords. Absolutely fabulous. You can't go wrong either way. If I had to choose between the two I did, I probably would have chosen Norway. Our ports were Alesund, Flam, Geiranger, and Bergen. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking. Here are a few pictures I took (with a regular point and shoot camera, nothing fancy) :

1.jpg.20a655edcead97235da9baef55b54ee3.jpg

2.jpg.09dbabf693b752caaff4bf5f5be7a28b.jpg

4.jpg.2c587fc7de077957f310bc3cae92d913.jpg

6.jpg.dcdd64619555700174e9a8cc4e18fe82.jpg

7.jpg.720061b32e368a973e24a46c86d01e77.jpg

We did B2B on Brilliance in 2012. Both ere 7 night voyages. Week one was Baltic Capitals and week two was Norwegian Fjords.

We really got the bang for our buck. One round trip airfare, two cruises and breathtaking sights.

The Baltic was a lot of culture and also some beautiful scenery. For example, cruising into and out of Stockholm was really beautiful. I could go on and on.

The Fjords cruise was all scenic beauty!

If the current promo pricing and your schedule would allow you to do a similar

B2B, you should go for it.

Edited by IWORK2CRUISE

I've taken both the Scandinavia/Russia cruise and a Norway cruise.

If you want calm waters, stay within the Baltic Sea. Going to Norway via the North Sea is pretty rough.

I loved both cruises but they're very different. Scandinavia/Russia has much "heavier" ports...lots to see, city-centered and lots of culture. Norway is more about natural beauty and small towns.

We did Independence of the seas Norway and Ireland 14 days in 2013. It was a spectacular trip all around. The ports included Cobh/Cork Ireland, 6 ports in Norway including Oslo and Brugge. The fjords are just spectacular. Did Baltics in 2009 also excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums