Difficulty Redeeming 25% Discount Offer

If you received a 25% discount offer to be applied to a future cruise due to an itinerary change, be sure to keep the original e-mail from Carnival.

It took two redemption form submissions and three phone calls for CCL to apply the discount to my next booking. The last phone call took 50 minutes and included me having to send the original e-mail offer from Carnival to a supervisor. I do appreciate the discount; however, the multiple calls, e-mails, etc. were frustrating.

I was glad that I kept the e-mail since the agent I spoke with, as well as the supervisor, said that they had no record of discounts being offered on the 4/13Pride cruise.

If you received a 25% discount offer to be applied to a future cruise due to an itinerary change, be sure to keep the original e-mail from Carnival.

It took two redemption form submissions and three phone calls for CCL to apply the discount to my next booking. The last phone call took 50 minutes and included me having to send the original e-mail offer from Carnival to a supervisor. I do appreciate the discount; however, the multiple calls, e-mails, etc. were frustrating.

I was glad that I kept the e-mail since the agent I spoke with, as well as the supervisor, said that they had no record of discounts being offered on the 4/13Pride cruise.

Melissa,

Prior to the cruise I received a phone call from Carnival as did Spencer for his booking. The rep said the discount was noted to our booking number from Pride and that to redeem we just needed to give them the booking number and they could find it. I never did receive an email notice of itinerary change nor the OBC or discount etc.

We're planning to book Liberty for April 4 2015 and a couple of Breeze cruises for next summer. I'm planning to use the 25% on whichever is the most expensive. ;)

I'm sure we'd have no problem if our old PVP hadn't left Carnival, but our new one.....yeah I don't even know their name. :o

Let me know if you want me to send you my e-mail for documentation purposes. Looking up the booking numbers didn't help in my case. Even after I read the letter to the rep., I was still required to e-mail it to a supervisor :mad:

Let me know if you want me to send you my e-mail for documentation purposes. Looking up the booking numbers didn't help in my case. Even after I read the letter to the rep., I was still required to e-mail it to a supervisor :mad:

Melissa,

PaulMedik@aol.com if you don't mind I'd appreciate it.

I've been on the phone for 20 minutes so far just trying to get the lady to get me a PVP--she just won't do it!! She's ignored me twice and tried to get info re: what I'm trying to do, told me PVP can only be assigned to new bookings, PVP can't switch from one cruise to another and on and on!

Just told her when on board booking I was told I could switch to a PVP, now she's getting a 'solutions' person to try to find one!!!

About to hang up...