Red frog pub...!

thank you so much for posting! I see the snacks are all for a 'fee' ... do other bars also charge for snacks? I assume most have the free nuts, etc they offer?

Sounds fun! :D

I almost forgot - the "free" snacks are something they call frog balls. They are really a fried pigeon pea with a spicy seasoning. Kind of an acquired taste but they are addictive! Really yummy when hot. I don't think all the Red Frogs have kitchens to do these or the food.

can someone tell me please...is the Red Frog Rum bar on the Conquest the same as a Red Frog Pub?

Would they have the same food and drinks?

Thanks if you can help

No they are not the same thing. The bar is just a bar on the lido deck.

Freedom will also have the pub in the next couple of months.

No they are not the same thing. The bar is just a bar on the lido deck.

Freedom will also have the pub in the next couple of months.

too bad...such is life:)

have a good day

We ordered some Pub Grub last year on the Breeze, and were not impressed.

We were sitting outside in the swing, they took our order, and it took them 45 minutes to bring the food. So, one would think after waiting THAT long for the grub that it would be tasty, right? Not impressed.:mad::mad:

Will try it again in July. Could have just been an off day.:o

I've never seen free snacks at the bars. The Red Frog Pub food is more appetizer-y :p

But there is always free food somewhere! The pizza made a great snack for the husband and I to share if we were peckish. It's made fresh pretty much all day long.

Edited by LindseyButlerWilson

Painkiller is YUMMY!!! You can only buy it at the Red Frog Pub, not at the Red Frog Rum Bar nor any other bar. You can buy it and take it to a different bar though, if you want.

Pub quiz is a blast!! Be there early to get a table and try to form a group for the most fun. I think it is max 7 players per group but some had more as "cheerleaders", or so they said. I believe it is every night at 8:30pm and you get points for themed items and secret code that they tell you the night before. Winning team each night gets booze! (fishbowl or yard of ale to share)

Didn't try the food.

To answer the question about seating....regular tables, booths, bar chairs, high stools in the shuffleboard area, plus tables outside on the lanai and also beside the indoor promenade. If you want to take part in the pub quiz do not sit in the shuffleboard area, nor in the area along the indoor promenade, nor outside lanai.

Edited by Freckles_51

Just off the Breeze Sunday... Red Frog Pub was Awesome!! Solo guitarists, David(gone home for now), JJ, and Tom. Also one night they had a Jam session with #rythmnation band which was awesome. Try the caribbean sliders and the Jamaican Pulled Pork Sliders, both are delish. The fried chickpeas, which are complimentary, are awesome. If you are goin on the Breeze, tell Charesse from Jamaica that Terry said hi!!! Awesome place to hang out and have a few drinks and listen to music. :D:D

We loved the atmosphere of the Red Frog Pub and the drinks were awesome but we were not crazy about the food we had. Now the conch salad was good but we were not impressed with the wings or the conch fritters. With that said, I'd still go back for the drinks and to try other things on the menu. :)

• 1 month later...