Carnival Legend - aft balcony 4230 review

84turboz

Actually just a picture/video review. Lots of shots of the balcony and from the balcony with a few of the room and ship. No pics of bathroom or closets.lol Loved the aft and will not hesitate to book it again! Link below.

I had 4230 on Miracle and just upgraded myself (for a whopping $15 total) from a French Door to an aft on Main on Pride leaving this Sunday. Solo. Can't wait!

Our Miracle cruise was 8 nights from FLL and went to Panama, Costa Rica and Belize. Sitting out there on the balcony as the sun was setting, there were dozens of ships sitting there waiting to enter the canal. It is one of those cruise memories that will stay with me forever.

• 1 year later...
Actually just a picture/video review. Lots of shots of the balcony and from the balcony with a few of the room and ship. No pics of bathroom or closets.lol Loved the aft and will not hesitate to book it again! Link below.

Thanks for the video- much appreciated. Some people are reporting the sound of the water was too loud for conversation. Hard to tell in your video...what did you think?