Deposit issues and NCC not showing

So I just got off the phone with a very nice CS rep. Yesterday I had booked a 7 nighter on Liberty in April 2016 using a NCC. I received my invoice and noticed I still owed $500 due by 5pm tomorrow for my deposit for my second person. So I called in to make that payment and the rep said I only needed to pay 100$ for the second persons deposit because I used a next cruise certificate. So I paid and was sent another invoice. This invoice said I still needed to pay $500 by tomorrow at 5pm! Should I take the reps word for it that I'm good and don't need to pay that $500?

Also, she noticed that my OBC isn't showing from my NCC, so she have me a number to call (Crown and Anchor) and their hours of operation. Has anyone else had this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So I just got off the phone with a very nice CS rep. Yesterday I had booked a 7 nighter on Liberty in April 2016 using a NCC. I received my invoice and noticed I still owed $500 due by 5pm tomorrow for my deposit for my second person. So I called in to make that payment and the rep said I only needed to pay 100$ for the second persons deposit because I used a next cruise certificate. So I paid and was sent another invoice. This invoice said I still needed to pay $500 by tomorrow at 5pm! Should I take the reps word for it that I'm good and don't need to pay that $500?

Also, she noticed that my OBC isn't showing from my NCC, so she have me a number to call (Crown and Anchor) and their hours of operation. Has anyone else had this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This happens all the time. Unless you have booked a GS or above you do not owe ant more money even though it tells you about an additional deposit. Your OBC will not show up online. You need to wait about a week and then call and ask RCI to send you another copy of your guest booking invoice.

They have been having issues with the OBC and this sale. 3 out of 4 cabins that I had repriced I had to call C&A to get it reinstated and even then they had to send it off somewhere else to get done.

With the new invoice layout, the OBC doesn't show up in the pricing list like it used to. They've moved it to a separate section below the "you owe us $500 by tomorrow" statement.