Izumi Question

Unfortunately, Royal removed the prices from their puiblished menu, so there is no official menu with prices anymore.

they may be making some changes because last week it was so dead on the GOS at izumi's i mean dead like days no one was in there , of course its all the way up to the top top 12 floor where many never go.

they may be making some changes because last week it was so dead on the GOS at izumi's i mean dead like days no one was in there , of course its all the way up to the top top 12 floor where many never go.

You may be right. I've seen some reports of the cover charge being eliminated. I don't know if that's a price drop, or if the prices of individual items has been increased to compensate for the missing cover charge.

I am not a sushi eater but I am looking forward to trying the hot rock items.

I am not a sushi eater either and neither is my husband but we bought the restaurant special package so we decided to give it a try! It was so very delicious - we told the waiter we are new at sushi and don't want anything raw, etc. Well, he was great - made suggestions (I wish I could remember what it was - sorry I can't) - we did have the hot rock entree and it was truly yummy! We are looking really forward to Izumi again.....:)

I've noticed in my planner for my June cruise that there is now a 0 charge for Izumi so I've made a reservation for a different night..... now I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to cancel the reservation I made where I was charged £6......

ETA OK I had to book 0 people to cancel...... so I have a reservation with 0 charge..... this should be interesting....

Edited by NorbertsNiece