Confused: Bev Pkg in xpress pass vs. edocs

lovestx

As we get closer to our cruise, I am carefully reviewing all of my reservations and excursions to be as certain as possible that all will go smoothly on our trip. But in doing so, I am seeing a discrepancy between my Xpress Pass and my edocs when it comes to the alcohol packages we selected as part of 123Go promotion.

There are four of us travelling in two AQ cabins. Hubby and I selected the classic alcohol package and we thought we picked OBC for our 17 and 20 year old 'kids' since it was more cost-effective. We had been told that we could not pick the classic alcohol package for our DS20 as he was underage in US even though he can drink on the ship in Europe. So it made more sense to get the OBC.

Here's what showing:

On the "Cruise Enhancements Confirmation" page of the edocs:

Husband and my cabin "Wave Promo - Classic Package" with a 2

Kid's cabin "Wave Promo - Classic Package" and "Promo - Classic Non-Alcohol Package"

On the Xpress Pass it says:

Hubby Name........Classic

Daughter's Name.....Classic

My name...............Nothing noted

Son's Name............Nothing noted

Anyone else confused? Should I call Celebrity to clarify or just assume that the edocs are correct?

Edited by lovestx

Here's what showing:

On the "Cruise Enhancements Confirmation" page of the edocs:

Husband and my cabin "Wave Promo - Classic Package" with a 2

Kid's cabin "Wave Promo - Classic Package" and "Promo - Classic Non-Alcohol Package"

On the Xpress Pass it says:

Hubby Name........Classic

Daughter's Name.....Classic

My name...............Nothing noted

Son's Name............Nothing noted

Anyone else confused? Should I call Celebrity to clarify or just assume that the edocs are correct?

Hi Lovestx,

From what you've described I'm fairly confident that all is well, but I'd absolutely recommend calling your TA or Celebrity if you've booked direct, to confirm. Should there be any errors, it's better to resolve it now, than dealing with it while on your cruise.

Please let us know the outcome, and good luck. Enjoy your Cruise !

Edited by Host Andy

Thanks for the good advice. My husband just heard my dilemma and suggested contacting our TA. I have followed that advice for now so that I don't have to stay on interminable hold with Celebrity. I'll let you know how we make out.

The xpress pass would not list promos, beverage packages or any other add-on items. It is just a quick reference boarding pass to help speed along check in. The "classic" on it refers to your Captain's Club status. That is shown there so the staff can direct you to the appropriate check in line.

Edited by Lsimon

The xpress pass would not list promos, beverage packages or any other add-on items. It is just a quick reference boarding pass to help speed along check in. The "classic" on it refers to your Captain's Club status. That is shown there so the staff can direct you to the appropriate check in line.

Ahhhhh! Now I get it!! Thanks so much for the clarification. You are correct: we are Classic level in Captain's Club.

I'm going to let it stand with my TA just so that we are sure what we are getting and also so that he gets us in the right cabins (Celebrity reversed our kids and us somehow) and we don't have to go to Guest Relations to change the keys after we check in.

Thanks so much!

Ahhhhh! Now I get it!! Thanks so much for the clarification. You are correct: we are Classic level in Captain's Club.

I'm going to let it stand with my TA just so that we are sure what we are getting and also so that he gets us in the right cabins (Celebrity reversed our kids and us somehow) and we don't have to go to Guest Relations to change the keys after we check in.

Thanks so much!

Glad Lsimon offered the best explanation. I thought you were referring to the booking confirmation. Sorry for any confusion !