Oragami towels?

egoff

Your cabin steward will do them for you on a nightly basis. They come into your room in the early evening to draw back your bed, put mints on your pillow, and do the towel animals. Don't be offended if they "borrow" things like sunglasses, clothing, etc. that they put on the animals, it is a complete riot!

I actually read a thread about one steward who created a "towel man" sitting on the toilet reading the Compass. When the woman came into her room (after having a few coctails), she glanced in the bathroom, saw the "man" and starting screaming, running out onto her balcony. Her husband quickly saw what she saw, realized what it was, and they laughed their heads off.

On one of my cruises there was a class offered on the towel animals, I didn't take it, but check your Compass to see when it is offered.

Towel animal class is usually offered the last day. Go and save the instructions. This would be a great thing to do for a party where everyone (after a few drinks) has to make an animal. Everyone would have one to take home with them. My niece saved hers from each day of the trip so by the time they left the room looked like a zoo. I take exception to the hanging 'monkey'. We thought is more resembled poultry. On your next trip see if you see a monkey or hanging turkey! LOL

Archived