Guarantee Cabins

zodiac1

We have booked several Guarantee cabins over the years and have always been assigned our cabin after final payment. We are booked on the Infinity October 1 and 13. Has anyone received a Guarantee cabin assignment before final payment was made?

I booked a gty C3 cabin for my cruise on the Summit Oct 25 in February, 2014. We were assigned a cabin almost immediately on deck 9. I just emailed my TA to ask if I could be moved to a C3 on deck 7 or deck 8 and now have a been assigned a cabin on deck 7.

This is my first cruise on Celebrity but it is also the quickest that I have ever been assigned a gty.

Happy that I am not on deck 9 since I have read that cabins on deck 9 do not receive lots of sun. I love the sun on my balcony so I am happy that I am now on deck 7 aft.

We have booked several Guarantee cabins over the years and have always been assigned our cabin after final payment. We are booked on the Infinity October 1 and 13. Has anyone received a Guarantee cabin assignment before final payment was made?

We booked guarantee concierge cabin and we got cabin assignment in 2-3 days.

I booked a gty C3 cabin for my cruise on the Summit Oct 25 in February, 2014. We were assigned a cabin almost immediately on deck 9. I just emailed my TA to ask if I could be moved to a C3 on deck 7 or deck 8 and now have a been assigned a cabin on deck 7.

This is my first cruise on Celebrity but it is also the quickest that I have ever been assigned a gty.

Happy that I am not on deck 9 since I have read that cabins on deck 9 do not receive lots of sun. I love the sun on my balcony so I am happy that I am now on deck 7 aft.

I too love sitting on our balcony in the sun, can anyone tell me if deck 9 on Silhouette gets plenty of sun or is shady.

Thanks,

I book most of my cruises as a guarantee but I get assignments at different times. Sometimes right away and sometimes after a week. Usually the.closer to the cruise the sooner. The ones booked farther out usuAlly show up just before or just after final payment. I've never had my cabin changed after it was assigned. This is my experience from several cruise lines.

I too love sitting on our balcony in the sun, can anyone tell me if deck 9 on Silhouette gets plenty of sun or is shady.

Thanks,

That will depend on which way the ship is sailing/docked relative to which side of the ship the sun is shining on!:rolleyes: Statistically you have a 33% chance of sunshine directly on your balcony, assuming there is no cloud cover!