I think I'm going to book Millenium to AK tomorrow

SparkleBee

have a northbound Alaska Millenium trip on hold and before I commit just wanted a little more info...

1. how do you get from Seward to the airport in Anchorage?

2. does Millenium have anything specific for teens?

3. I have interior cabin 3067 - is is horrible or ok?

I was going to book HAL but I was convinced Celebrity is better.

Transfers may be included in your flight. The ship will ensure you get to the airport.

Have no idea about teen stuff.

As for your inside cabin...it is what it is. Or as some one once said, "it does what it says on the tin." You will have a good time no matter where you are.

The advice regarding the transfer applies if you book Choice Air, perhaps, but otherwise there are several transfer options. There are shore excursions that include a tour prior to airport drop off, there are rental cars, there is a train, it all depends on what time your flight is

We took Millenium to Seward about four years ago, and it was a wonderful cruise.

We had an extra day after our arrival in Seward and departure from the Anchorage Airport. We spent the day taking an excursion out of Seward by boat to see the orcas, and see them we did! It was amazing. There were a number of passengers from our cruise doing the same.

We then took the afternoon train to Anchorage. We bought the first class tickets and sat in the elevated domed cars, which allowed us great views of the scenery along the way. Saw a bear and some mountain goats and other wildlife. There was also a lovely dining car, with very good food and service. I can't recall exactly how long the train took to Anchorage ... maybe three hours?

We stayed in a hotel in Anchorage, didn't really do any exploring there, and flew out the following morning.

Enjoy your cruise!

The train from Seward to Anchorage is one of the best parts of the trip. We've done it twice and love it! There's not a bad seat on the train and they take care of your luggage until you get to Anchorage. On our TP cruise, you had the option to be dropped off at the airport or one of several hotels.