Special places on Brilliance

Hi, we are sailing on Brilliance in September. It will be my seventh birthday while we are on board, were is the best place to celebrate a special occasion. Also are there any secret places on the ship we should visit. We have booked a 2 bedroom aft suite, which I believe we have a concierge to look after us. what does he do, or what can I ask him to do.

The outdoor Windjammer seating (aft of Windjammer) is unique to Radiance class.

The Concierge will make specialty restaurant reservations, book excursions, order wine for dinner, help with disembarkation, etc.

Hi, we are sailing on Brilliance in September. It will be my seventh birthday while we are on board, were is the best place to celebrate a special occasion. Also are there any secret places on the ship we should visit. We have booked a 2 bedroom aft suite, which I believe we have a concierge to look after us. what does he do, or what can I ask him to do.

Do mean it will be your seventieth (70) birthday and not your seventh (7) birthday ? Either way early birthday wishes.

Actually you will have a cabin attendant looking after you in the cabin same as if you booked any other cabin on board. There is only one Concierge on board the ship that will be available at select times throughout the day and he or she can be found in the Concierge Lounge. Check this link for full details of services provided by the Concierge. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&faqId=2675&faqSubjectId=320

Edited by xxoocruiser