Pre-paid Gratuities not showing on reservation

KiRiMi

We recently asked our TA to upgrade us to the Premium Beverage Package and pre-pay our gratuities. She did that and sent us an invoice showing those two changes to our July cruise. When I checked to Celebrity today, only the beverage package upgrade is showing up on the My Reservation page. I checked our credit card and we have paid for both the upgraded beverage package and the gratuities. I contacted our TA and she sent us the invoice again and said there shouldn't be a problem. Should we be worried?

When we pre-pay our gratituties it shows on the invoice sent by our TA but I have never seen it showing on our reservation on the Celebrity website.

What I do is make a copy of the TA's invoice showing it ......I also do the same for OBC's......this way if there is a problem once on the ship you can take the copy to Passenger Relations.

Hope you enjoy your cruise:)

Edited by Happy2cruise

None of the additional things you add now (like pre-paid gratuities, speciality packages, etc) will show up on Celebritycruises.com now. Every time you add, just get your TA to send you an updated invoices showing these things. This is normal!

New to cruising so we are trying to figure out what to do and what is and is not a problem.:) Thanks for the replies!

Usually, people prepay gratuities so they can have select dinning, does the Celebrity website show select dinning?

Dining is a separate category on their website and everyone will see their dining assignment listed (early, late or Select) no matter how they are booked (through Celebrity or TA).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, you will see your dining assignment on line in My Reservations, and if Select, then gratuities must be pre-paid. But more and more people are electing to pre-pay their gratuities no matter what the dining assignment, just for the convenience of having one less thing to worry about paying for after the cruise.

The first step now, for those who have questions about what has been paid for and what hasn't, is to have the TA or Celebrity run them an updated "Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy" form -- it will show what has been paid, what the payment deadlines are, etc. etc. In many cases, this is a different form than the Invoice issued by your travel agency. You want the Celebrity Booking Confirmation.

Edited by cruisestitch