Ship Phone # For An Emergency

Does anyone know where they have a list of the phone number for each ship in case of an emergency? I would like to leave it for folks at home while we are gone. I need it for the Pride but I thought maybe we can list all the ships in one location for future reference. My "Search" for this topic brought me a zero. Thanks!!

Does anyone know where they have a list of the phone number for each ship in case of an emergency? I would like to leave it for folks at home while we are gone. I need it for the Pride but I thought maybe we can list all the ships in one location for future reference. My "Search" for this topic brought me a zero. Thanks!!

Carnival disconnected the shore to ship phone number. You now have to call Carnival and they will get a message to the ship.

When you call the Carnival number, you will need to have the following information:

Ship name

Passenger number

Room number

If you are not in your room, they will page you. I got an emergence call on my sailing April 5th and was paged. I went to the Guest Service desk and they called by party back for me and I could talk as long as needed. They were so great.

A direct "shore to ship" number is no longer in use (in the past you could call using a Credit Card @ $9.95 per minute! :eek:)

Here is the new information/procedure for Emergency calls from home to you on the ship:

"The following number is to be used as an emergency contact number for family members not traveling with our guests. In the event of a true emergency, family may contact our call center at 1-800-227-6482 on a 24/7 basis. Our team will take down the caller's name and contact information and pass it on to our Guest Services team onboard so they can extend the guest a complimentary phone call."

When you call the Carnival number, you will need to have the following information:

Ship name

Passenger number

Room number

If you are not in your room, they will page you. I got an emergence call on my sailing April 5th and was paged. I went to the Guest Service desk and they called by party back for me and I could talk as long as needed. They were so great.

What is passenger number?