classic drinks package price list

bryjohn

Has anyone a list of the drinks menu with prices please, as I am having the classic drinks package, and just wondering how much cocktails and other drinks are.

Thanks

Hi Bryjohn

Here are a couple of links that you may care to look at:

The first is to a spreadsheet I developed to analyse the various wines available on the Classic Pac.

Note that not all wines are readily available in all bars/areas;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtDdYKhZ7rGHdHgzOWU5TG9peldNdzhqQzdNZzYyNVE&hl=en#gid=0

The second link is to a posting by a very experienced cruiser and provides an extremely good insight to the various beverage and food menus etc.

http://www.thepreismans.com/ecarib_reflection_menus.htm

cheers

After reading the menus it appears that there is a decent range of options available on the classic package at most bars. The exception is that it looks like there are no drinks available in either the Martini or Molecular bars that fit within the price range of the Classic Beverage package. I have read elsewhere that there are (smaller?)martinis that you can get with the package at the martini bar. Could anyone provide some information on this based on their experience.

Hi Bryjohn

Here are a couple of links that you may care to look at: The first is to a spreadsheet I developed to analyse the various wines available on the Classic Pac.

Note that not all wines are readily available in all bars/areas; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtDdYKhZ7rGHdHgzOWU5TG9peldNdzhqQzdNZzYyNVE&hl=en#gid=0

The second link is to a posting by a very experienced cruiser and provides an extremely good insight to the various beverage and food menus etc. http://www.thepreismans.com/ecarib_reflection_menus.htm

cheers

Excellent Spreadsheet. Thank you!

After reading the menus it appears that there is a decent range of options available on the classic package at most bars. The exception is that it looks like there are no drinks available in either the Martini or Molecular bars that fit within the price range of the Classic Beverage package. I have read elsewhere that there are (smaller?)martinis that you can get with the package at the martini bar. Could anyone provide some information on this based on their experience.

As to martin bar, the short answer is maybe. Here is the long answer:

There are two things to consider. First while the classic package includes some nice call brands of vodka and gin (such as absolute vodkas and Tanqueray gin among others) the premium package includes some top shelf gins and vodkas as well. With your classic package you can get a standard size martini made from the vodka or gin included in the classic package at most bars around the ship. These include several different popular martinis such as basic gin or vodka, cosmo, apple, and a few others. The Martini bar serves larger martinis mostly made with the premium spirits and has a wide variety on their menu - all of which are priced above the classic package limit.

OK, now comes the maybe: I've read reports of times where they made these smaller martinis on request at the martini bar and other times when they would not serve them at the martini bar. Most of the recent reports seem to indicate no problem getting these at the martini bar so the odds are in your favor but you never know for sure until you get there. To further complicate the inconsistency, I've read some reports of cruisers who were able to get smaller versions of any of the martinis on the menu at the martini bar under the classic package. Short answer to your question: Maybe.

The molecular bar is more cut and dry. They have a short menu of some pretty elaborate cocktails which are all priced above the classic package limit and they do not make these available to classic package holders. It is less clear if a classic package holder can get a more basic drink, like a beer or gin & tonic, at the molecular bar or if they only serve the special cocktails there.