Anyone wanting the only YC3 (Sophia Loren) available b4 Divina leaves?

jchipgcs

If anyone is interested in the last "available" YC3 cabin, let me know. I snagged the only open date for the Sophia Loren suite before the ship goes back to the Med but we've decided to let it go in lieu of a trip to the Azores for a 50th birthday.

Once I let it go, it'll be minutes before it's gone. PM me or email me at jchipgcs@aol.com

If anyone is interested in the last "available" YC3 cabin, let me know. I snagged the only open date for the Sophia Loren suite before the ship goes back to the Med but we've decided to let it go in lieu of a trip to the Azores for a 50th birthday.

Once I let it go, it'll be minutes before it's gone. PM me or email me at jchipgcs@aol.com

What is the date

I have a YC3 held for next March but it is NOT the Sophia Loren suite.....is that in the same catagory ??

Hey Shippy, yes. There are 2 YC3's on the ship. 16008 which I just enjoyed immensely this past week. It's decorated in dark browns. And 16007 which is the Sophia Loren suite, done in more reds. Other than colors, the layouts are identical, just reversed.

Uggghhhh!!!!! I have the YC3 booked for our b2b in April 2015, April 4th through the 18th and was hoping when I booked that far in advance that I'd be able to snag 16007. Oh well,,,I think we can survive in 16008.

Uggghhhh!!!!! I have the YC3 booked for our b2b in April 2015, April 4th through the 18th and was hoping when I booked that far in advance that I'd be able to snag 16007. Oh well,,,I think we can survive in 16008.

Sorry bud. I actually prefer 16008 BECAUSE it's the chocolate brown colors. Having 16007 with the red was going to be a stretch for me but...... It's all that was available.

One tip for either 16008 or 16007. We took a small portable fan....cause I like a breeze. With the two giant windows and being directly under the sun deck, sometimes it was just "ok" in the cabin and not cold, like I like it. I had had maintenance come out to check it 2x and it tested fine, but it just couldn't keep up with the hotness of the day. The fan made it perfect and I woke up cold.

Just keep your drapes closed during the day when you're not in the room.

Sorry bud. I actually prefer 16008 BECAUSE it's the chocolate brown colors. Having 16007 with the red was going to be a stretch for me but...... It's all that was available.

One tip for either 16008 or 16007. We took a small portable fan....cause I like a breeze. With the two giant windows and being directly under the sun deck, sometimes it was just "ok" in the cabin and not cold, like I like it. I had had maintenance come out to check it 2x and it tested fine, but it just couldn't keep up with the hotness of the day. The fan made it perfect and I woke up cold.

Just keep your drapes closed during the day when you're not in the room.

Thanks for the tip. We're on the 17th sailing to the Bahamas and I was debating on wether or not to upgrade my YC1 to the YC3 that's available just to try it out before we sail in August in 16008. Hoping as the sail date draws closer MSC can cut me a deal on an upgrade.