San Juan Excursions

ragethjj23

Hello,

we are going on a cruise going out of San Juan. We are going to get the FTTF and would like to do some exploring. Are there any excursions/tours that we could do the day of embarkation?

Thanks

What kinds of things do you like to see and do? There is lots to see and explore in Old San Juan like the city itself.... just walking the streets looking at buildings, streets etc. Exploring the Forts (El Morro and San Cristobal). You can take the ferry across the bay and go to the Bacardi factory do a free tour and get some free drink samples. I know there are a couple of places that do Segway tours of the city. I have even heard of people hurrying on the ship and then back off to hurry over to El Yunque rain forest. Just have to be back on board for the all aboard call at 8:30pm. There are others I am sure, just depends on what interests you have.

• 1 month later...
Hello,

we are going on a cruise going out of San Juan. We are going to get the FTTF and would like to do some exploring. Are there any excursions/tours that we could do the day of embarkation?

Thanks

I'm not sure FTTF is worth it when embarking in San Juan. We have cruised from this port twice and because of the late departure from the port there has never been an issue with a lot of people embarking. We have always got thru with no wait. I know its not that much for FTTF but with this port you can board eat and do some sight seeing on the ship and get off/on the ship as much as you want which is so nice since you don't leave port until late at night. Old San Juan is fun to experience at night on the weekends. We were able to walk down to the pharmacy to stock up on our pop/water to take on board with us. This is just my opinion others might want to weigh in on this too.