Cocoa Beach Shuttle

cruisenshop

Words of warning - We have used Cocoa Beach Shuttle several times for cruises out of Port Canaveral. Last cruise will be our last with Cocoa Beach.

Our return trip to the airport involved more than of an hour and a half of picking up passengers at different ships at the port. We got on the shuttle at 845 and got to the airport at 11 for a 12 flight. We kept reminding the driver that we had a flight at 12! Next time I'll take the Carnival shuttle - or another private company- and avoid the stress.

WOW, Thanks for the information!!!! I have them booked for August, but with 9 people in our party, they would only have room for three more (according to their reservation agent). Leaving from the MCO area, I'm not concerned with them making pickups on the way down. But on the return, half of our party has a 12:00 flights also, but with FTTF, we all will be the first ones off, so hopefully they'll stick to our schedule of being off the ship by 8:00am, and at the airport by 9:00am.

They have multiple size vehicles returning to MCO- we were loaded into a minibus not a van.... And we got off ship early... We were told in advance that we would be at airport at least two hours before...We were told getting on the bus that they were stopping for one couple at Disney ship- not true- stopped two places, waited for passengers... I had to complain before the supervisor got the driver moving....good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Basically the same story here. Got off the ship and was made to "wait for the shuttle going to the airport". Boarded the "airport" shuttle at 9:30. After driving to each cruise ship terminal (2 Carnival, 1 Disney) picking up people we returned to our original terminal to pick up some more people. It's now 11:30 and we are driving around dropping all the additional people we picked up off at hotels. We haven't even hit the highway to head to the airport. Luckily we do not have early flights however we did have plans to drop our luggage and head to downtown Disney for a bit. I do not recommend Cocoa Beach Shuttle nor will I use them again.