This is the only place

That I can do the single digit dance and people know what I am up to !

Most of our friends are non cruisers and don't understand the peace of checking out on the ship. Being on the west coast, they just goto Vegas. While I have to agree that the Inspiration is no Vegas, the beauty of being disconnected is priceless. If someone wants to reach you, they have to work for it :cool:

I have been reading both good and bad about the new menus. I am looking forward to seeing if they have taught the cooks to use salt yet :-)

Just hit the single digit dance today!!

And sooo terribly looking forward to the non-internet, non-work, non everything but just relaxing and having a good time week.

Enjoy all your cruises!

I just joined the single digit dance club today. I will be on Paradise for the May 17th sailing out of Tampa. This will be my 8th cruise, all on Carnival. I never did the single digit dance for my prior cruise. It sure feels good.

Everyone, enjoy your cruises!:cool:

That I can do the single digit dance and people know what I am up to !

Most of our friends are non cruisers and don't understand the peace of checking out on the ship. Being on the west coast, they just goto Vegas. While I have to agree that the Inspiration is no Vegas, the beauty of being disconnected is priceless. If someone wants to reach you, they have to work for it :cool:

I have been reading both good and bad about the new menus. I am looking forward to seeing if they have taught the cooks to use salt yet :-)

And this is the place where those of us with more than 100 days left are jealous of the single digit dance.

Dance, dance, dance!

Thanks everyone. Enjoy your cruise all of you that leave this weekend :cool:

At some point this elation does change to a little anxiety. I don't think that leaves all the way till I am on Lido deck

I am at that point now, working 1/2 day today and have so much to do before we leave. I am traveling with my 20 yr old daughter and her best friend. I am a very organized, must have my ducks all in a row kind of person. I have had some of my cruise stuff together for a couple of weeks now. I will have pretty much everything I am going to pack ready by tonight although I won't put it in the suitcase until Saturday night before going to bed. I asked my daughter what she is going to wear on formal night and got an "I don't know, I will decide on Saturday.":rolleyes:

I will be a little antsy until we step onboard. I will be afraid of something going wrong up until that point. :o