Balance Due Question.

I'm wanting to check to see what my balance due is on my cruise and I can't seem to locate it. I've logged in but not sure where to find it. Can anyone help?

If you have booked with a travel agent, you cannot see any payment info on Royal's website.

If you have not booked with a travel agent, try to get in the back way. Makre sure you are logged out (or exit all browsing windows), go to Royal's home page and click on "Pre-cruise Planner" at the bottom of the page. Enter your cruise info when prompted. You should be able to see your cruise details.

Edited by clarea

If you have booked with a travel agent, you cannot see any payment info on Royal's website.

If you have not booked with a travel agent, try to get in the back way. Makre sure you are logged out (or exit all browsing windows), go to Royal's home page and click on "Pre-cruise Planner" at the bottom of the page. Enter your cruise info when prompted. You should be able to see your cruise details.

Nope...didn't work. That took me to my excursion page. Also, do you know where I can find out the crown & anchors points system details? Like...how many points you get for certain cruises? Thank you!

Nope...didn't work. That took me to my excursion page. Also, do you know where I can find out the crown & anchors points system details? Like...how many points you get for certain cruises? Thank you!

If you can log in to RCCL, go to "my cruises", select the cruise, then go to "payments". That should work. I think. No guarantee's, their website is not always user friendly.

Edited by bouhunter

You get one point per night of cruise.

You get an extra point per night if you are booked in a JS or better.

You get an extra point per night if you are a single booked in a double occupancy stateroom.

More C&A info:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

Edited by clarea

By viewing the attached, how many points would you say that I've earned?

The cruise 7 night Bermuda cruise was in a Jr. Suite. Thanks!

[ATTACH]311966[/ATTACH]

You should have 61 points. That's 29 points for the cruises taken before Jan 2011, and 32 points for the cruises since Jan 2011.