Moving cruise after BOGHO sale

I'm thinking you (or your TA if you booked via a TA) would have to check with RCI on that but I would guess the BOGOHO would still apply. The price of your cabin may be different (more or perhaps less) but I don't see why the BOGOHO would not be honored as long as it meets the offer restrictions/criteria.

All 2015 and 2016 sailings except quantum and anthem have the BOGOHO sale. Prices vary by ship and sale date. Yes you can move it but the price will be different. Maybe more, maybe less.

Edit. Noticed you said move after the promo. The answer is no. Your cruise will be reprised at current rates. You will lose the BOGOHO.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I'm pretty sure that transferring the reservation from one date to another would be considered cancelling and rebooking, which would be done at the current pricing. So, if the BOGOHO sale has been discontinued at the time you change dates, my guess is you would pay full fare for both people. Of course, check with Royal to be sure before you make any changes.

If I were to move my 2016 cruise to an earlier date after the BOGHO promotion, would I have to pay full fare for the second person, or would Royal still honor the BOGHO Promo?

The way you worded it I am assuming your asking about moving your 2016 cruise to an earlier date BUT AFTER the BOGOHO has ended. If that's the case RCI will NOT honor the promo.

The promo ends on May 31st so you would have to do the move on or before that date to get the BOGOHO promo. Depending on the cruise you select the rates could be higher or lower than what you already have of course.

All 2015 and 2016 sailings except quantum and anthem have the BOGOHO sale. Prices vary by ship and sale date. Yes you can move it but the price will be different. Maybe more, maybe less.

Edit. Noticed you said move after the promo. The answer is no. Your cruise will be reprised at current rates. You will lose the BOGOHO.

That's how I read his comments as well.

So ya'll were right! I would have to pay full fare after the sale ends if I were to move it. I was going to wait until June, as my BFs parents are sailing on her then. Buuuutttt, I changed it while on the phone with the rep! May 10, 2015 on Navigator!! Eek... time to go make a new countdown!:D

So ya'll were right! I would have to pay full fare after the sale ends if I were to move it. I was going to wait until June, as my BFs parents are sailing on her then. Buuuutttt, I changed it while on the phone with the rep! May 10, 2015 on Navigator!! Eek... time to go make a new countdown!:D

Sooner is always better than later when it comes to cruising and saving $$$ in the process is a win-win.