Thomas celebration

We have booked a cruise on this ship for a July holiday. My question is do I take up the option of purchasing the drinks package now, (£199 per person) or do I wait until I board the ship and purchase it then ( which if any would be cheaper).

Thank you in advance

We have booked a cruise on this ship for a July holiday. My question is do I take up the option of purchasing the drinks package now, (£199 per person) or do I wait until I board the ship and purchase it then ( which if any would be cheaper).

Thank you in advance

Hi, I haven't been on the Celebration for 2 years but I am due to board at the end of June. As far as I know you cannot buy the AI package once onboard? I may be wrong, has it changed recently? Maybe some of the more recent cruisers can confirm?

I have paid £199 because I have to admit, I like a drink or 3, :D:D:D

Hi, I haven't been on the Celebration for 2 years but I am due to board at the end of June. As far as I know you cannot buy the AI package once onboard? I may be wrong, has it changed recently? Maybe some of the more recent cruisers can confirm?

I have paid £199 because I have to admit, I like a drink or 3, :D:D:D

My understanding is that you can now buy the package on board but in the past you could not on any of the ships. However it will not be cheaper on board than the full price on the Thomson website so if you want it for certain then I would book it now/before you go.

It really all depends on how much you drink. We purchased the drinks package when it was £69 each last year and this was really good value. We very roughly added up the drinks we had (were ashore all day so only drank in the evenings and wine at dinner) and we had used about £250 between us over a week. At £199 each it wouldn't be worth it for us, we would just pay for what we drink. Hope this helps.

Just come off Celebration. The drinks package was being offered on board at £225, we paid £69 for it which was a real bargain as we must've drank that amount in the first day! I think if we booked with Thomson again we would buy the drinks package, even at £199 although that seems a massive price hike!