Cruising at 18

Hey im here asking about the cruising age.

I have read everywhere saying that basically only Disney is the cruise out of America that allows people 18-21 to cruise alone

Well me and a few friends want to cruise alone for our senior trip on NCL but finding out that you have to be 21 really kills the vibe. I also saw that if there is one person above 25 then you can cruise at age 18, so heres my question if we were to have one person over 25(a parent) with us (probably around 5-10 of us) would we be able to cruise with them if we had 2 people per room

Thanks in advance really need the answers soon

Not for nothing, but I wouldn't be filling up my Rum Runners in the near future. I'm almost sure that there has to be at least one person over 21/25 per cabin, or per family. I'm sure that you will be hearing from some more cruisers that will have the correct answers for you. Not the answers that you want to hear, but answers. I hate to be the party-pooper, but, the cruiselines know all the tricks, and laws....jes sayin'. R.A. and the Cat:D