Drinks package Diamond

Having never cruised with Princes before wondering if anyone could tell me if the all inclusive drinks package is available on the Diamond on Aus cruises

Also we have my time dining and I was reading somewhere you have a choice of 4 dining rooms any info would be appreciated

sorry if this has been asked before

If its the 49USD drink package then i am afraid the Australian based ships do not offer this package as yet. below exceprt news from Princess. Having said that i wonder whether they will not offer it whenthe Golden Princess comes to Australia.

All-Inclusive Beverage Package UpdateHaving recently launched our new all-inclusive beverage package on board Star Princess® and Sapphire Princess®, we are pleased to announce that this enticing offering is now available on the following ships:

• <LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 7px">Star Princess <LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 7px">Sapphire Princess <LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 7px">Crown Princess <LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 7px">Coral Princess <LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 7px">Royal Princess <LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 7px">Island Princess <LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 7px">Emerald Princess <LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 7px">Ruby Princess <LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 7px">Grand Princess <LI style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 7px">Caribbean Princess
  • And soon to be offered on Golden Princess!

As a reminder, for just US$49 (plus 15% gratuity) per passenger per day, this package covers any individual beverage up to US$10, including soda, wine, beer and cocktails. Plus, bottle wines under US$100 are available at a 40% discount and food items that are covered with the coffee card, such as crepes and gelato, are also included! This is a wonderful benefit to passengers who enjoy any sort of drink throughout the entire day but are also budget-conscience.

Having never cruised with Princes before wondering if anyone could tell me if the all inclusive drinks package is available on the Diamond on Aus cruises

Also we have my time dining and I was reading somewhere you have a choice of 4 dining rooms any info would be appreciated

sorry if this has been asked before

Yes you have a choice of 4 Dining Rooms for Anytime Dining. Each restaurant however serves exactly the same menu except that each has its own signature dish as well. It is interesting that even though the menus are the same many people develop a preference for one over the others. We preferred the Savoy I think mainly because we liked the decor. Others preferred the tex-mex Santa Fe, often due to the gratis guacamole.

cheers

Stu

Yes you have a choice of 4 Dining Rooms for Anytime Dining. Each restaurant however serves exactly the same menu except that each has its own signature dish as well. It is interesting that even though the menus are the same many people develop a preference for one over the others. We preferred the Savoy I think mainly because we liked the decor. Others preferred the tex-mex Santa Fe, often due to the gratis guacamole.

cheers

Stu

I liked the Sante Fe and the Pacific Moon with it's Asian signature dish. Vivaldi was ok as well. I agree that the decor in Savoy was the nicest.:D