surprise email from NCL this morning...

cod

It said I would have a 'chance' to win a $500 OBC IF I give them the email addresses of 5 friends, the premise being that I would be introducing said friends to all the fun of cruising!

Hmmm, I'm not sure I like this idea or that I'd do this. I would certainly want to get an okay from 5 friends first.

Would you do it! Just curious.

It said I would have a 'chance' to win a $500 OBC IF I give them the email addresses of 5 friends, the premise being that I would be introducing said friends to all the fun of cruising!

Hmmm, I'm not sure I like this idea or that I'd do this. I would certainly want to get an okay from 5 friends first.

I got the same email.........it was deleted about 5 milliseconds after I read it, :D

My friends already know I cruise so if they want to know more about cruising they would ask... sorry NCL you're not getting the chance to destroy my friendships...

Got the same email and suddenly find the need to obtain five "email friends". Please post your emails here... no particular reason, just sayin;;;

I have more than 5 fish in my fish tank. Hey, don't look at me that way - they ARE my friends.

I'm actually thinking of naming them and getting them e-mail addresses! :D

Edit: After all, if no one else is doing it think I might have better odds! LOL

Harriet

Edited by hpecorari

I always hesitate at first, but then I realize they don't care who it is, so I give them one or two of my throwaway email addresses that I've accumulated over the years.

Anything that comes to those accounts is setup to receive in Gmail and filtered to the trash anyways, so what do I care?

I always hesitate at first, but then I realize they don't care who it is, so I give them one or two of my throwaway email addresses that I've accumulated over the years.

Anything that comes to those accounts is setup to receive in Gmail and filtered to the trash anyways, so what do I care?

exactly what I just did. Acknowledged the 1 time emails sent to the email addresses provided and received additional entries...

I have more than 5 fish in my fish tank. Hey, don't look at me that way - they ARE my friends.

I'm actually thinking of naming them and getting them e-mail addresses! :D

Edit: After all, if no one else is doing it think I might have better odds! LOL

Harriet

LOL! That's funny!