Which menu on Liberty?

Yes, American Table & American Feast are the menus we had on Liberty this past January. They may have "tweaked" them a little bit, though, because of some of the complaints.

We kind of enjoyed the new menus for something new. We also liked that you chose your own sides rather than have a meal delivered with sides chosen by the chef.

i cant wait to try the new menu, i wish the shared part was still around, on our past cruises my kids and i have shared dishes and many times with the whole table. when its made fun people are willing to try new things and ideas.

i read some people saying they wouldnt share food lol but a salad bar or the buffet is just shared foods and well its just food and only part of the experience, if im not making it cleaning it up or serving it .... its all good to me.

Yes, American Table & American Feast are the menus we had on Liberty this past January. They may have "tweaked" them a little bit, though, because of some of the complaints.

We kind of enjoyed the new menus for something new. We also liked that you chose your own sides rather than have a meal delivered with sides chosen by the chef.

I agree with the ability to choose your sides. I do however, miss the chargers on the Table and the absence of the Table cloths. Its OK (absence of Table cloths) on Non-elgent nites .... but .... I personally miss that (Chargers & Table Cloths) just my personal opinion

Menus were excellent - we sailed 4/26 - tablecloths used every night - we were at a table for 2 but did see dishes that were on larger tables to share - we thought menus were so, so much better than a year ago - food was very, very good in our opinion