Dawn - Cat AF question

Pickles61

You get robes and access to the concierge. There is a tub/shower in the bathroom instead of tub and I think the balcony chairs are more comfortable.

I think you meant tub/shower in the bathroom instead of just a shower :)

Bigger sofa bed, curtain to separate that area, a little more closet space, coffee maker instead of hot pot, and most important more room :)

What does the concierge do? I read something about the concierge being able to make reservations - does that mean if he/she makes them you get the resverations? Are there other benifits to the concierge.

I'm looking foward to more room - it's me & 2 kids but i'd rather have a little more room so they aren't on top of each other.

It doesn't mean you will always get the reservations you want, but stand a better chance than others in lower category cabins.

They can also get you priority tender tickets.

I believe the mini suites get a slightly better room service menu.

Concierge reservations work just like a regular restaurant, you call them and ask for a certain time. They will give you your time or the closest seating time that is available. Depending on the type of suite you're staying in, you will receive fresh fruit when you arrive, and appetizers every few days or every day. Concierge is also great for arrival on the ship because you won't have to wait in line for check in. They will also give you VIP tags for your luggage when the cruise is over and you can leave the ship as early or as late as they allow.

:o Doh! Yes I did mean instead of just shower. I guess things have changed because when we sailed there was just a hot water pot not a coffee pot.

I called once about tender tickets at Stirrup Key but was told they did not use tickets for that tender. We are doing a western Caribbean in March and have several tender ports so I wonder if we will be able to get priority tickets.

We didn't use any of the fee restaurants so I can't tell how that works for AF. I kind of think the AG and above get the main concierge treatment.

Archived