Promotional Free Upgrades/Champagne

This was just for 2014 cruises. Congratulations on the great deal!

June 6 2014 cruise and June 22 2014 cruise are both in 2014 and they were booked two days ago in the required May June booking timeframe. But the promos (last minute deals) apparently don't qualify.

Terry

This is one thing I don't like about Princess, it's their opinion of what an upgrade is. We got fooled the first time and I should have listened to Mary but I didn't. We were on the Baja deck and got upgraded to Aloha, right above us was the big screen (MUTS). We could hear chairs being dragged across the deck, people clomping here and there, and the movies and music was so loud we couldn't think straight. It was very annoying - and we had to endure all that from San Francisco to Hawaii and back.

This next cruise, was the same thing, they automatically upgraded us to the Aloha deck from the Caribe deck. This time I was prepared to tell them NO! I called and told them to give me back the cabin we booked. Unless they wanted to upgrade us to a suite, IMHO that would be a bonifide upgrade. Haven't heard back from them and we leave in 2 weeks.

If you don't want an upgrade (as they call a somewhat lateral move) tell them! You can have them put a 'do not upgrade' on your booking. We do that since we choose the cabin we want and really don't want to be moved to mid ship when we book aft. Good luck!