Allure and oasis cabins boardwalk far back

Question about cabin selection. Oasis or Allure

Thinking about booking cabin on boardwalk deck 9,10, or 11 in the very back

has anyone done the very far back before and would you do it again? Should I book it ? which deck would be best?

We were on Allure 3 weeks ago in 11729 which is the last one overlooking the Boardwalk. I really liked this location as you could see what was going on in the Aqua theater and you had easy access to the secret balcony to see the ocean view if you wanted. I think it's as great location.

I was on the Allure in the far back and I did not like it. We were on deck 14 and it was very noisy. I did not like having to look into other rooms. It's worth the extra money to have ocean view.

Sent from my iPhone

We were on the Allure last October three cabins from the back on Deck 12. You could always see the wake as well as activities in the aqua theater, down below on the Boardwalk and above on the climbing wall and the zip line. It was peaceful at night after the aqua shows and in the early mornings for coffee out on the balcony.

Just don't leave your curtains open in your room or people across the way can see inside your room. It is a walk to the stairs and elevators but we figured we needed to burn the calories. The cabin was nice combination of people watching and relaxation.

Loved the secret balcony which we almost always had to ourselves. It had lots of loungers, both shade and sun and a great view of both the wake and side. With the view from our cabin of the ship activities for people watching, it was the perfect mix.

Thank you for the photo and all responses I just booked Allure January 17 2016 cabin 11329 Last one in the back next to secret balcony !!

[ATTACH]312155[/ATTACH]

This is the view from 12329. Right under the overhang. It was awesome. I would so book it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums