Dallies from the Dawn

Good Morning,

I will be traveling to Bermuda in about 3 weeks on the Dawn. I am trying to get people together for a cabin crawl, but wanted to know if anyone has recent dallies for the Dawn. I am more interested in when the martini and rum tastings are.

thank you

Lisa

Good Morning,

I will be traveling to Bermuda in about 3 weeks on the Dawn. I am trying to get people together for a cabin crawl, but wanted to know if anyone has recent dallies for the Dawn. I am more interested in when the martini and rum tastings are.

thank you

Lisa

Does anyone have any insight?

Lisa

I don't know if they change from itinerary to itinerary, but the first Bermuda trip out of Boston does not get back until this Friday, 5/16. Maybe then someone will respond. I'd be interested to since I cruise the Dawn on 5/30.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does anyone have any insight?

Lisa

Since the Dawn is on it's first trip to Bermuda in 2014, there are no recent dailies yet.

Someone could post from last year's dailies, but there is no guarartee that it would be the same as this year.

I doubt anyone would be able to post the times for martini tastings before Friday when it returns.