Photo of Getaway beds separated??

snow bunny

Here's a link to my photo album of my Getaway cabin (angled balcony 12180):

http://s636.photobucket.com/user/johnql/library/Getaway%20Cruise%20030814/Cabin%20and%20Towel%20Animals?sort=2&page=1

John -

Thanks for the great photos of the cabin! I was thinking about booking one of the angled balcony cabins, but am concerned about the other cabins blocking my view. Were you able to see 180 degrees off your balcony, or was it less because of the cabins to the left?

Sara

John -

Thanks for the great photos of the cabin! I was thinking about booking one of the angled balcony cabins, but am concerned about the other cabins blocking my view. Were you able to see 180 degrees off your balcony, or was it less because of the cabins to the left?

Sara

The angled balcony doesn't affect your ability to look right or left. However, on the left (the triangular portion of the balcony), it's slightly more difficult to stand right next to the wall since the wall is angled. If you want to look left, it's much easier to stand next to the balcony railing a little further to the right of the triangle. That way, your left shoulder isn't bumping into the angled wall.