Limo/Car Service - Downtown Miami hotel to FLL Cruise Port

spazwok

Hi

I was hoping someone could give a recommendation of a car service we could use to transfer from a downtown Miami hotel to the FLL Cruise Port? We are staying a couple of nights in Miami before transferring to our cruise.

I've been doing some googling, and there are just so many options! I don't want to pick a bad one :P

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

spazwok

Hi

I was hoping someone could give a recommendation of a car service we could use to transfer from a downtown Miami hotel to the FLL Cruise Port? We are staying a couple of nights in Miami before transferring to our cruise.

I've been doing some googling, and there are just so many options! I don't want to pick a bad one :P

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

spazwok

Hi - I used A1A Limo (561-622-2222) last November to go from Hollywood to Port Everglades and was extremely pleased. They were great to work with on the phone or via email and they accommodated my last minute pick-up time change. Our driver followed the "scenic" route that I requested and even pulled the car over and took our photo with the ship in the background when we reached the terminal. I felt their pricing was very reasonable, although I know from Miami would cost a bit more than from Hollywood. The tip was included in the charge, so I didn't have to deal with cash for the driver. I contacted 2-3 companies and A1A was the one that worked best for me. I would use them again.

http://www.a1alimo.com/