Charge for Hydropool & Sauna--Eurodam

PatriciaF

We are sailing on the Eurodam in the next couple of weeks.

I know that there is a charge to use the Thermal Suites but what about the Sauna & Hydropool?

Any other information would be provided--such as day pass cost? Free with booked spa service?

Thanks.

We paid $299 per couple on 3-30-14 Eurodam transatlantic 14 day cruise. That was an embarkation day special price. Because of so many sea days we used the hydro pool & thermal suites every day except one. It was great.

I checked on the cost for our upcoming 12-day Baltic and was told it was $299 for one and $499 per couple for the Thermal Suite/Hydro Pool package. (per email from HAL)

Edited by Big Al B.
add information

I checked on the cost for our upcoming 12-day Baltic and was told it was $299 for one and $499 per couple for the Thermal Suite/Hydro Pool package. (per email from HAL)

Wow - that seems high to me for 12 days. I would wait to see what it is once you get onboard.

When you review the prices that other posters are mentioning, keep in mind that this package is more expensive on the Vista and larger ships than in the R and S class ones, due to the big difference in the hydro pool.

DaveOKC

Edited by DaveOKC