QM2: Suite services on getaway

demo

Hello,

we booked a short trip (3 nights) on the QM2 in a Queens Grill Suite (Q5).

Will there be the same amenities (free mini bar/spirits, canapes etc.) as on longer cruises?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Cheerio

Dennis

Its now called a Saver Fare, And yes you do still get the Mini bar but with only 1 bottle of spirits though plus canapés' in the evening.

I think the OP was using 'getaway' in the sense of a short break, not as the type of fare. It's only people in the UK who had 'getaway' fares and recognise that use of the term. I'm not sure where the OP was from.

Perhaps Dennis could comment on this so that people with experience of suites can be sure they are answering the correct question?

I think the OP was using 'getaway' in the sense of a short break, not as the type of fare. It's only people in the UK who had 'getaway' fares and recognise that use of the term. I'm not sure where the OP was from.

Perhaps Dennis could comment on this so that people with experience of suites can be sure they are answering the correct question?

I must admit, the last time we took a short break we had the usual bar set up, but that was nearly a year ago now so maybe the two bottle rule has changed.

As our cruises are usually more than two weeks, maybe someone else can confirm Zider's post.

Thanks for your reply.

However we are Swiss we booked through a german TA. The Cruise is called “Schnupperreise” which means short cruise.

1 bottle of spirit will be fine for only 3 nights. J

Cheerio

Dennis

I have done a few Schnupperreisen since I use Cunard as a ferry between Hamburg and Southampton as often as possible.

I have never experienced any service cuts only for a short trip in QG other then applying to general cuts in the past years.

hello cunardaddict,

thank you for your prompt reply. So we expect 2 bottles *hicks :)

Dennis

I decline any responsibility if you try to manage drinking 2 litres of spirits in two days...

Cheers...