Self Tour Itinerary?

jessbgauvin

HI!! Does anyone have a self tour itinerary they would like to share? My son and I will be in Aruba in June on the Destiny and want to rent a jeep. We'd like to see the highlights!! Directions to the Natural Pool would be apreciated!! Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...
The rental car company gave us a map that had all the major attractions marked on it and we had no problem finding everything. Warning the roads do get really bumpy!

Destiny 5/9/04
PRIDE 5/02
Celebration 4/98
Inspiration 5/00

• 1 month later...
Fodors or Frommers...can't remember which...has a Port of Call book with a self-guided tour for Aruba. We've used that both times we've been and had a great time. Gives great directions. Even if you do get lost, the locals are very friendly and give great directions.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='TamaLee']Fodors or Frommers...can't remember which...has a Port of Call book with a self-guided tour for Aruba. We've used that both times we've been and had a great time. Gives great directions. Even if you do get lost, the locals are very friendly and give great directions.[/QUOTE]

Frommers is better in my opinion, much more detail. Check their website for info before you buy.

Archived