Refunds

For us we usually get it within one billing cycle but it is never the exact amount at one time. We comes in odd amounts; for example for a $500 refund on my deposit I will see credits back on my statement looking like this; $259.67, $160.00 and then $80.33. Go figure :confused:

For us we usually get it within one billing cycle but it is never the exact amount at one time. We comes in odd amounts; for example for a $500 refund on my deposit I will see credits back on my statement looking like this; $259.67, $160.00 and then $80.33. Go figure :confused:

I tend to get the same thing on my statements. We've rebooked our October cruise three times due to promotions. Each time I had numerous small credits that added up to our deposit amount.

Same here. I wonder if the initial deposit and subsequent payments are allocated as pre-paids to different departments and the refund comes back from them.

Thanks for the info. For some reason I was expecting it to take much longer. Reason being is we had ordered a drink package for the last cruise we went on back in March, decided we didn't want the top tier choice, cancelled it and went with the lower choice and the credit still has not shown up on the credit card. It did say it may take anywhere from 3-6 months to show up so maybe we just need to keep an eye out for it:rolleyes: