Splendor Question

matt082600

Can anyone tell me if the laundry facility on the Empress Deck (7th deck) across from cabins 7341-7351 has an ironing board and iron or just washers and dryers. I have yet to sail the Splendor but will be on her in June. Thank you in advance for your help!

Can anyone tell me if the laundry facility on the Empress Deck (7th deck) across from cabins 7341-7351 has an ironing board and iron or just washers and dryers. I have yet to sail the Splendor but will be on her in June. Thank you in advance for your help!

Hello Matt we will be on the Splendor for the first time June 17th. This will be our 11th Carnival cruise and our experience all laundries have an iron & ironing board. It is also our experience if you are planning to iron for elegant night iron early in the day as around 2-3 in the afternoon a line tends to form.

DOWNY WRINKLE RELEASER!!!! I'm telling you, this stuff is a lifesaver. I used it on all my dresses and wrinkled shirts after I boarded. You spray, smooth the wrinkles and shake it a bit and let it hang...voila!! I had to go to a few stores to find it.

DOWNY WRINKLE RELEASER!!!! I'm telling you, this stuff is a lifesaver. I used it on all my dresses and wrinkled shirts after I boarded. You spray, smooth the wrinkles and shake it a bit and let it hang...voila!! I had to go to a few stores to find it.

CTLEE88- I got something even better- Take a spray bottle put a cap full of any kind of softener (downy, snuggle etc) in to the bottle then fill with water. It works just like Downy Wrinkle releaser! I take this with us every where!

CruiserNC...That's the cruise I'm going on as well! In the past, all the ships I sailed had all of the laundry facilities in the laundry room. Howeevr, something I read a couple of months ago led me to believe otherwise and when I look at various pictures of the laundry room online, I don't see an iron/ironing board. I guess I will soon find out.

Thanks ctlee and deborah for the non-ironing alternatives!!