Carnival Sailing Party Cruise

gracie65

I have been researching what our group of 14 can do in St. Lucia for months!!

It's exhausting!!LOL The original plan was to do the daypasses at Rendezvous Resort..........when we only had 5 couples. The group has now grown to 7 couples and Rendezvous is at their limit of how many passes they will sell in a day. We will be there in November off the Carnival Valor.

I have been trying to find other options for the 2 couples or all 7. Sandals is just too overpriced so I started looking at Catamaran sailings. I originally didn't look to close at Carnival Sailing Party Cruise just because the party name made me think it would be nothing but a booze cruise. I have read all their reviews on TA but would love to hear from any cruisers who have used them. This is not a Carnival ship excursion but a private vendor who shares a similar name, just to clarify because this could sound like I am referring to a ship excursion.

It does sound like they can have a fun atmosphere rather then a drunk fest. Don't get me wrong we love our alcohol but not much on being on a catamaran with a large group of other people.

They have this tour:

Soufriere Fountain Of Youth - USD 90./ person

Enjoy warm hors d’oeuvres as you sail along the west coast to the town of Soufriere. In Soufriere take the shuttle to Soufriere Estate for an extended tour of the botanical gardens and take a soak in the medicinal mineral baths, built by Napoleon. (Your tour will have exclusive access to the baths). Diamond Baths share the same therapeutic values of the top European spas. Enjoy a rainforest walk before having lunch at The Old Mill Restaurant, the only working water mill in the Caribbean. Sail back up the coast, taking a refreshing swim at a secluded bay; visit beautiful Marigot Bay. The journey continues to Castries.

I am waiting to hear back from them because they talked like with 14 people they may be able to customize a sailing.

If anyone has sailed with them I would love to hear your thoughts. This one seemed to have the best boat option with not too much time on shore.

Edited by gracie65