which dock do we dock at?

herbanrenewal

I guess this is a pretty stupid question, but I am confused about where cruise ships really dock. (Grandeur)

I had assumed it was at the top left tip of the map, called Royal Navy Dockyard on the bus map that someone posted. I have seen references to taking the orange route ferry to St Georges, so I think this is the location of the new dock I see referenced in threads.

But the same bus map located the Cruise Ship Dock in the city of Hamilton.

As I make plans for September, where will I be starting from each day?

I have seen references to King's Wharf but that location is not on the bus route map that I'm using.

I looked online but I can't find a more up-to-date bus map or schedule. The latest is 2009, though another thread indicated that one is still current. Does anyone know of a more recent bus map or is that one okay? I'm planning to use public transportation. The ferry map online is current but since I'm planning several bus trips I want to be sure the bus schedule and map is accurate.

Thanks!

I have seen references to King's Wharf but that location is not on the bus route map that I'm using.

I looked online but I can't find a more up-to-date bus map or schedule. The latest is 2009, though another thread indicated that one is still current. Does anyone know of a more recent bus map or is that one okay? I'm planning to use public transportation. The ferry map online is current but since I'm planning several bus trips I want to be sure the bus schedule and map is accurate.

Thanks!

King's Wharf is a dock where a cruise ship ties up, and the other, is Heritage Wharf. The area where the wharves are located is called the Dockyard (aka West End).

The bus schedule here is current. The bus schedule changes very infrequently.

There is a printable Bermuda map here with the bus and ferry routes on it.

SBtS