Booking same restaurant

You can only have one of each item in your cart at a time. That means that you can book American Icon, Silk, and Mamma Mia at once. But if you want to book American Icon x2 and Mamma Mia you must complete the first order of American Icon and Mamma Mia and then with your cart empty you can go back and add another American Icon reservation.

You can only have one of each item in your cart at a time. That means that you can book American Icon, Silk, and Mamma Mia at once. But if you want to book American Icon x2 and Mamma Mia you must complete the first order of American Icon and Mamma Mia and then with your cart empty you can go back and add another American Icon reservation.

Haven't used the reservation system yet.

Do you have to leave the reservation system to get your cart to empty? Or does it empty upon completion of a day's reservation? ... a dining venue's reservation?

What's the process to fill cart, empty it and then return to make a new order?

Jut want to be prepared after reading some of the posts on dynamic dining! Thanks!

Haven't used the reservation system yet.

Do you have to leave the reservation system to get your cart to empty? Or does it empty upon completion of a day's reservation? ... a dining venue's reservation?

What's the process to fill cart, empty it and then return to make a new order?

Jut want to be prepared after reading some of the posts on dynamic dining! Thanks!

After you select your restaurant you'll have to select the individuals to book for, you will then be given the dates and time to select from. After that when you will be taken to your cart. It's not very obvious but it will list the total and the item and say something like submit or checkout. You will see a 1 next to your cart in the top right though. At that point you can go select something else. Once you have everything simply click you cart and checkout. The cart will then be empty and you will have booked those items. Hope that makes some sense.

After you select your restaurant you'll have to select the individuals to book for, you will then be given the dates and time to select from. After that when you will be taken to your cart. It's not very obvious but it will list the total and the item and say something like submit or checkout. You will see a 1 next to your cart in the top right though. At that point you can go select something else. Once you have everything simply click you cart and checkout. The cart will then be empty and you will have booked those items. Hope that makes some sense.

Thanks.

At this point are you still in the reservation system? If so, then as you said in the earlier post, you can then continue booking, INCLUDING booking a restaurant again on another night.

Thanks.

At this point are you still in the reservation system? If so, then as you said in the earlier post, you can then continue booking, INCLUDING booking a restaurant again on another night.

Yep, your still in the pre cruise planner after you check out.

Ok -- just spent a loooong time on the phone. Got my second night at Grande and Chic (the girl on the phone, kept on saying "chick" -- not correct, right?). But my sister's reservations from today were lost and had to be done manually. Hope this all works out. But at least I know we won't starve! I will be interested in hearing how this all works out on the maiden voyage.

Ok -- just spent a loooong time on the phone. Got my second night at Grande and Chic (the girl on the phone, kept on saying "chick" -- not correct, right?). But my sister's reservations from today were lost and had to be done manually. Hope this all works out. But at least I know we won't starve! I will be interested in hearing how this all works out on the maiden voyage.

Lol no it is not pronounced "chick"..... I would of had to politely correct her. The correct pronunciation is "sheek"....

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Forums mobile app

Edited by Babyrocko1908

Lol no it is not pronounced "chick"..... I would of had to politely correct her. The correct pronunciation is "sheek"....

Yes, I knew that, but after the day they must have had, I just let go.:)

Maybe the rep was right, after all, this whole mess did lay an egg, BIG time.