POA - Suite 12500 - No Lavazza?

SMerritt

On a whim, we just booked a sort of, last minute cruise on the POA

Booked Suite 12500 - Browsing some photos of the suite, I am seeing a Coffee POT!

I sail for my Lavazza Machine - Do the POA suites no longer have Lavazza Machines? :(

When we sailed in 10000 last year, there was a Lavazza. I took a look at pictures of 12500 and other similar level suites and it looks like there is one in there, too (look to the sides of the pictures) . . .

11500_1.jpg

8800.jpg

Hope this helps!

When we sailed in 10000 last year, there was a Lavazza. I took a look at pictures of 12500 and other similar level suites and it looks like there is one in there, too (look to the sides of the pictures) . . .

11500_1.jpg

8800.jpg

Hope this helps!

I was about to jump in and say 12500 is my favorite room on POA, and what do I see? A photo I took of my husband in the cabin on our very first cruise......pretty nervy of Cruisedeckplans to post their copyright notice!

Anyway, amazing room, huge balcony, exceptional location. This was taken in 2005 and the coffee machine was an espresso type thing. I'm sure it's been replaced.

Yes, I had 3 bullies at one time, unfortunately down to one now.... One lasted 12 years, which is the longest I've ever had of this breed. They're the most loyal and lova"bull" dogs I've ever had.

BTW, we were on the first cruise last August after the suites on the 12th floor were refurbished, so I'm confident the Lavazza is in the same place we left it.

There is one room between 12500 and the bridge. The captain stayed in this room, we saw him often. You can also look forward from the balcony and see the officers on the wing of the bridge. They always waved to us!