Red Sail Cat snorkeling tours

Love-to-ride

Has anybody used the Red Sail snorkeling tour in Aruba ? Is there one company that uses the cats for snorkeling tours that is better than the others and why do you think so ? We stop in Aruba on the Carnival Destiny next Jan.2005 and wanted to try a catamaran tour.

Till we sail the Destiny
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2005;1;23;23;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

• 3 weeks later...
Hi!! Although we didn't cruise to Aruba, we spent our honeymoon there about 2.5 years ago and used Red Sail Sports for two different catamaran "tours"... one was a sunset cruise, and the other snorkling. They were fantastic and a highlight of our honeymoon!! It was my first time snorkling, and they were very patient with me (it took me 20 minutes to get in the water the first time :eek: ). We stopped in three different areas including the Antilla (sp? sorry its been a while) which is an old abandoned ship from ww2, i believe. On the third stop, which was in a beautiful cove - they served us lunch. The drinks were free-flowinig the entire time (lots of rum and juice concoctions-mind you we took a 9:30 a.m. sail). There were all levels of snorklers as well as the opportunity to "snuba" (some sort of cross between snorkel and scuba) for the more experienced crowd. While we were out we noticed a few other companies running similar tours, but i don't recall their names. Red Sail seemed to be the predomenant one, as well as the one our hotel recomended. They were extremely professional and a lot of fun!! Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived