RC giving us money!!!

We recently got a credit back and we originally thought it had something to do with us downgrading from an ocean view cabin to a family promenade stateroom. NOPE....our TA called a couple of days later saying the credit was a clerical/IT issue and that Royal Caribbean wanted authorization to bill us to get the money back from us. ???? We actually loss money on this downgrade but we did get a much larger stateroom which usually only parties of 5+ can get. We're happy with our new cabin but hubby still has some ill feelings towards our TA /RCI over the whole matter.

I will take this opportunity to rant again on how terrible RCI's website is. I have had constant problems with the site over the past 3 months and popped my lid at them today when they had deleted several MTD dining reservations and even though they assured me they had my sister's family booked with us for our last night (as it is throughout the cruise) ...it is still not showing up online. Waited on the phone for them to check about the missing ressies for about 30 minutes which is about the 3rd time I have had to do it. At this time they recognized they are having IT issues. Btw....My sister tonight noticed her spa reservation was missing.

I told them how frustrated I was and that I had formed a bad opinion of them even before my first cruise with them. Outstanding courtesy, customer service, and overall service/hospitality is going to have to shine on my upcoming cruise to get the bad taste of cruise pre-planning out of my system. Otherwise....I won't be sailing with them again.

Edited by IWantToCruiseWithYou

We recently got a credit back and we originally thought it had something to do with us downgrading from an ocean view cabin to a family promenade stateroom. NOPE....our TA called a couple of days later saying the credit was a clerical/IT issue and that Royal Caribbean wanted authorization to bill us to get the money back from us. ???? We actually loss money on this downgrade but we did get a much larger stateroom which usually only parties of 5+ can get. We're happy with our new cabin but hubby still has some ill feelings towards our TA /RCI over the whole matter.

I will take this opportunity to rant again on how terrible RCI's website is. I have had constant problems with the site over the past 3 months and popped my lid at them today when they had deleted several MTD dining reservations and even though they assured me they had my sister's family booked with us for our last night (as it is throughout the cruise) ...it is still not showing up online. Waited on the phone for them to check about the missing ressies for about 30 minutes which is about the 3rd time I have had to do it. At this time they recognized they are having IT issues. Btw....My sister tonight noticed her spa reservation was missing.

I told them how frustrated I was and that I had formed a bad opinion of them even before my first cruise with them. Outstanding courtesy, customer service, and overall service/hospitality is going to have to shine on my upcoming cruise to get the bad taste of cruise pre-planning out of my system. Otherwise....I won't be sailing with them again.

I would bear with it, to be honest this is the only issue we have had in the past 13 years and it is resolving as I type, both deposits now on RC AND BANK

So all balances up nicely

When there is an IT issue the reps have exactly same issues with trying to resolve so they can only do what they can with the system they are provided to work with. Not doubting there are major IT issues

Happy Days :)

Deep joy

Add another issue to the list upgraded from an OS to RS on Liberty #9752727

We get a message telling us we can only get this rate if we show US I'd on boarding and then price drops from $9k to $2775.25

Add another one

Whilst on phone to C&A my wife checked all 5 of our reservations all are now priced at

$2775.25.. Bargain not bad with the price we have paid:D

Glitches !!!!!!!

More fun.

the website is screwed up , i wouldnt count on it being the actual balance once it gets to the accounting. just in case dont spend it yet. i had a balance that showed 6,000 and my cruise was only 1200 lol

the website is screwed up , i wouldnt count on it being the actual balance once it gets to the accounting. just in case dont spend it yet. i had a balance that showed 6,000 and my cruise was only 1200 lol

Agreed on all fronts, we know all will be resolved and what already paid will reflect true balances

Hope all works out finding the waterproof equipment

Agreed on all fronts, we know all will be resolved and what already paid will reflect true balances

Hope all works out finding the waterproof equipment

thank you sir. its crazy how im so paranoid im thinking of not doing the tour. :(