Double Check Your Cart Before Submitting!

A word of warning, I had to make 2 calls to Dynamic Dining tonight. A better time showed up for one of my bookings. My calendar is messed up and missing about 5 items, but they show on their system and as conflicts on my end when trying to book new items. When I tried to book the better time I got the conflict issue as expected and everything looked correct. I said to cancel it and book the new time. It added to my cart and then just as I was about to complete the purchase I noticed that the one being canceled was suddenly a different night's booking. I tried twice, both with the identical results. I called and they were able to take care of the time change without any issue and it did not effect the other days. I assumed it was related to the issue causing that day not to show in my calendar. Afterwords I was looking over some more nights and found another to change. The same thing happened, the confirmation showed the right conflict but the cart wanted to cancel the wrong night. I called again and they took care of it. I then had them go through each of the nights I was checking for different times since it seemed it wouldn't work for me at all. We made a few successful changes and I got the confirmation emails instantly (first time I've received them so far!). I hung up and double checked my confirmation emails with the times that I have in my spreadsheet. I noticed one was listing both a 6:15PM reservation and 6:45PM for the same venue on the same night. It was the only one showing this. It appears that the old time never got canceled, the new one was just added. I then went online and found that all of the days that were switched from both calls showed up as being booked for both the new and old time. I already spent to much time on this today (and this whole week) to deal with this problem. At least now it's not canceling my bookings, but adding extra ones. So now i'll have to wait for the site to function better (they did mention having issue tonight, but that may be a standard line now) so they don't accidentally delete both bookings on me.

Just wanted to make this issue known. I know after all the time I put into trying to get the right time and continuing to work towards the best times I would have to have nights suddenly just lost.

I cancelled something online, but when I went to book another restaurant, and couldn't do it online, I called. Rep saw the old reservation as still showing. She booked something else on top of it, but could not get the old cancellation to drop off my booking. So right now I still have 2 reservations on one night.

And I just tried to see my booked cruises today and it says my reservations are being modified and I can't see anything.

I booked everything on line and it all went through, but the next day, only 4 reservations showed up. I had to wait on hold for a long time before I got to speak to anyone. They e-mailed me a hard copy of my reservations and I printed them up because they still don't show up on line. Hope it all works out when we get on the ship!

I cancelled something online, but when I went to book another restaurant, and couldn't do it online, I called. Rep saw the old reservation as still showing. She booked something else on top of it, but could not get the old cancellation to drop off my booking. So right now I still have 2 reservations on one night.

And I just tried to see my booked cruises today and it says my reservations are being modified and I can't see anything.

I had the exact same thing happen to me. Still can't get into my reservations. Let me know if something happens!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums