Summit question - sailing 6/8 to Bermuda

jenjes3

Husband and I will be sailing on the Summit for the second time - previously sailing in June 2011. I am looking forward to this cruise. I am surprised to read so many cut backs etc. I hope it's what I am expecting - We received a good deal with our travel agent. Paid Gratutites and Prem. beverage package. We are currently booked for early dining - we would like to change it possibly to anytime dining - anyone sucessful doing this - how was the anytime compared to regular sit down. When we booked - travel agent stated we needed to pick a time as part of our package but could change when we got on ship - any comments appreciated.

We are on the same sailing and super excited to be on X again! I have been reading all the threads and not worried at all! When I cruise, I have a great time... Regardless! It is a state of mind. We have early dining and love having the same table mates so can't help you with that. Go and enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Husband and I will be sailing on the Summit for the second time - previously sailing in June 2011. I am looking forward to this cruise. I am surprised to read so many cut backs etc. I hope it's what I am expecting - We received a good deal with our travel agent. Paid Gratutites and Prem. beverage package. We are currently booked for early dining - we would like to change it possibly to anytime dining - anyone sucessful doing this - how wasted the anytime compared to regular sit down. When we booked - travel agent stated we needed to pick a time as part of our package but could change when we got on ship - any comments appreciated.

Based on what your TA said are you in an AQ cabin, if so you are anytime dining already. If not

try and get it changed as soon as you board.

Is call the at now and see if she can change it for you.

The select dining usually fills up the allowed spaces pretty quickly so you might not be able to change on board.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

jenjes, did you check out the roll call for the June 8th sailing on the Summit??I can't remember if anyone addressed your dining question, but there are quite a few people who check that roll call frequently, including my self! There appears to be many who have made this Summit cruise to Bermuda many times before and seem very knowledgeable. Our last 2 cruises to Bermuda was on the Horizon.

Don 't forget to sign up for the connections party if you haven't already!