NCL Pearl Review W/ Photos!!! 5-Day Pacific Coastal

flyawayca

I wish they did!! I'm a hot chocolate addict and I have to say that is my favorite thing about Carnival. Sad to say my favorite thing about a cruise line is their hot chocolate... Haha. BUT NCL does have hot chocolate 24/7 which is awesome, they just use the regular Nestle hot chocolate packets and you mix it yourself with hot water.

Thank you. Hubby will be disappointed. But he'll live.

(Hmmm. Wonder if I could smuggle one in my luggage.)

Edited by logan25

THANK YOU so much for the GREAT pictures!! Especially, the inside cabin, which we'll have. :)

Okay. My review is a little out of order. I just took the time to take the pictures off of my cellphone so I could upload them on here to show all of you.

Here are picture of a basic interior room on the NCL Pearl. I have to admit, out of all the interior rooms I have been in NCL seems to be the worst at designing them. I much prefer the interior rooms on Carnival. But, it wasn't bad by any means, it worked, it just isn't my preference. And what is with the teeny tiny TV? :p I did however like the shower, no curtain!

IMG_20140503_132607213.jpg

IMG_20140503_132651665.jpg

IMG_20140503_132622132_HDR.jpg

Great review! I was also on this cruise and hope you don't mind my adding a few pictures of SF for all to enjoy. The weather was perfect and the view of the Golden Gate on the way out at the end of the day was fantastic. I was up at 5:50am as we passed under the bridge and since it was before sunrise and a bit overcast the view was...not as good as when we left. ;)

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for posting! :D

Thank you. Hubby will be disappointed. But he'll live.

(Hmmm. Wonder if I could smuggle one in my luggage.)

If you figure our how to smuggle it teach me!! Haha :p For as wonderful as Princess was on my cruise back home they didn't have any hot chocolate! I'd rather have NCL's packets than have none at all. But those dispensers sure are the best!

THANK YOU so much for the GREAT pictures!! Especially, the inside cabin, which we'll have. :)

Glad they could help! Looking back at what I wrote now I don't think the interior was much smaller or different then other lines. I think I just got spoiled on Princess on my cruise back home with a bigger room and lost some perspective. The room was good, and the bathroom great (for a cruise bathroom that is :p:D)

• 4 months later...

We taking her back; boarding tomorrow for Vancouver to LA. Sadly SF was replaced so especially enjoyed those photos. Thanks for taking he time to share. Certainly a great group of CC'ers on our Roll Call Looking forward to terrific trip.

Edited by AweighToSea